Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Taxes

Hello ..I live in florida and bought 2 items. One from Washington state and the other from west Virginia. Iam being charged tax on those items...is this correct?

Resolved! Buyer wants to contact via phone

How do I let ebay know that a buyer is sending me contact information? I'm not going to respond except via ebay, but not getting good vibes about the buyer.

My ebay Selling Overview

I have 2 items showing the first one says awaiting shipping label……we shipped this item and did our own shipping label. The other one says awaiting feedback for the same item, it states we missed the window to leave feedback. Can you delete these 2? ...

Not a registered buyer on ebay

I was notified of a buy on ebay for an items so I accepted then provided him my cell and email for payment then ebay said they cancelled it since not registered buyer so know what?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issue with Email Notifications

For the last few days, I've not received any images in any email notifications of search results. Has there been a change that I am not aware of? Email client is Entourage, computer is a Mac running OS 10.5.8. Entourage is set to show images in recei...

Shipping label

I sold a large musical stuffed animal this morning and went to create a shipping label. I dropped my phone and my fingers hit pay for label before I put in the correct dimensions and weight. I looked at the label and it was the wrong weight so I void...

Return label

I’ve been issued a label for a return. It is sitting sideways on the page & there is no opportunity to change it to an upright position. As a result it is printing a smaller size. How can I rectify this?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order did not arrive

The Oder I paid for did not arrive ! They sent me a tracking number and it says it did arrive and was signed for It was not ! So I investigated further, I contacted fed ex gave them the tracking number and they asked my address I told them and I gave...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors