Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unknown charge on credit card

Can someone tell me how the heck to get in touch with a real person at ebay?? Cant find any answers online and no answer at 800 #. Just want to know what/who the charge went to! Thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

Trying to return an item that is not in my purchase history at a loss as what to do

Buyers Getting the Benefit

I recently made a sale where I was 100% transparent with the description and item photos. The buyer requested a refund claiming "item not as described". Which if you looked at the items sale page, you would know was 100% false. eBay agreed with buyer...

Contacting customer service ebay

How to directly contact customer service. eBay au say you can call, chat or email, but when I go to contact I keep getting redirected through a loop telling me to contact the seller, or other options. I just simply need to contact eBay because I can’...

Coins collection

 I’m trying to find out if the Antique car coins collection is worth any money

E51FE1F2-DCF1-4715-B252-7F77AFC8FF03.jpeg

fake delivery notice by USPS

Fake delivery notice by USPS. USPS is Showing that return mail from buyer was delivred to my house , at 18;30 pm but my security camera is not showing any delivery at this time ,and ebay is demending me to refund buyer on the base of fake delivery no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay vat rule

dear menbers. I am seller from germany, vat registered seller. The vat in germany 19 %Anybody can explain what is the vat rule if i sell item to usa from EU.I saw the sales tax part of the advert, but i think me like eu seller i dont need to write th...

pricing

when doing a search prices are in dollar but I need them in english £. How do I change this

Microwave Recycling Business

Hi all,I am running a successful business of Microwave Recycling in my area but i want to expand it. So can i use eBay to expand my business as my business demands from user to send me microwaves and then i recycle them and give them the things they ...

How do you find Appeal form.

The seller did not send 2 items. eBay ruled case closed, because I got the package but still did not get the 2 items I paid for. eBay's phone system does not work anymore so I cannot appeal the case that way. No Appeal form just appeal info. so its l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors