Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Teacup Marking

Gold trimMakers mark Hi there,I have an antique (I think) Kuznetsov Dulev (per a friends translation) demitasse teacup. I cannot find the makers mark anywhere online to date it. It was in my grandmother's collection but it might have been her mother'...

6A44518F-96DB-4C14-9A99-E31DC843A6F1.jpeg 193CBB65-5F42-43CE-8853-59B35C777618.jpeg 92610C57-6BC2-41F7-B79E-0BF63973C897_1_201_a.jpeg

Archived sales orders missing

Hi, as a seller, I archive regularly my completed sales orders. However, I just went to check my archived orders on my sellers hub, and it showed only very few orders. I do not know where and how I can find "all" my archived orders. Anyone know what ...

Reprint a shipping label

I recently went to print a shipping label and canceled the printing before it had printed to check something and now there is no reprint label like there used to be, how do reprint it so I can ship the item since I never printed it?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay global shipping item get damaged. The buyer request a return, but my listing term is no return.

eBay global shipping item get damaged. The buyer requested a return, but my listing term is "no return for international buyer". I am not sure if I want just turn down the return request, because that will make the buyer feel disappointed. But if I a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

customer support nationality

Is it just me or are others having trouble understanding what customer service reps are saying? In some cases I've had to hang up and call back to get someone else because their foreign accent is too thick. Maybe all CSR's should attend a class on En...

DVD purchase

Hello,I came across a DVD set I'm interested in. Something I didn't understand in the listing detail was " Australia Region 4 " . Does this mean there would be a difference in quality, language, ability to play on my machine?Any help would be much ap...

Item sold

I sold my first item since the "new" ebay payout. I received the notification two days after the item sold. Is this the new norm? Also, I was charged almost $3 to sell $17. I have sold on ebay for many years, but I think this is my final sale. Funny ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay cards

What if I have to purchase eBay cards for a product, but then return it. Can I get my money back to my account from the eBay cards?

Questionable email

I received an email saying my eBay account has been closed as requested. I did not request that, and my account is not closed. I tried to contact eBay to ask if I should be concerned, but there is no option for anything like that. Anyone else have th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors