Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need my refund back plz

hello I purchased a part a while ago for my car the part didnt fit on my car I ask eBay for help they didn’t help me I ask the seller to return my money back and the seller didn’t respond i contacted eBay and they never respond I still have the part ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello

hello I purchased a part a while ago for my car the part didnt fit on my car I ask eBay for help they didn’t help me I ask the seller to return my money back and the seller didn’t respond i contacted eBay and they never respond I still have the part ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping label

How do I contact Ebay to send me another shipping label? The site shows I started the return back to the seller, but I can't find my shipping label that was sent, so now I don't know what to do to get another one?

Unable to ship to buyer’s location?

i reside in the contiguous 48 states of the US. I recently sold an item to a buyer who resides in Florida, but they are receiving an error when they try to pay me stating that because they live in an area I will not ship to they are unable to submit ...

Returning items

I recently asked for a return on an item it says the seller doesn’t accept returns yet jt asks me to print a return label but when I go to print it just says that the item was refunded and there’s nothing else to do does that mean I keep the item and...

did not receive what I ordered

I ordered a viewfinder and a prism for a camera. They were shipped via USPS, and I received email that the package had been delivered. The two items I ordered were not in the package. What was in the package was a box of inexpensive thermal printer l...

Find the link to print a return label

I purchased an item and it is defective and used.Item was listed as new. Seller accepted return.eBay sent a email "Here is your return label".Only thing in the email is a return address.No link for printing a return label.There is a link to click on ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing printer

I have Brother QL-500 saved as my printer but have upgraded to a Rollo 4 x 6 Label Printer. How do I change my printer settings? Any help is sure appreciated!

Post office screwed up shipping label

Customer's Package returned after Post office ruined address part of the shipping label. How do I get a refund to purchase a new label. Ebay is only offering buy a new label and not reprint the old one. Thanks

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors