Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

I need an alternate shipping method. Package is to large and USPS will not accept it

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancellation

me as a seller if I cancel a order and the buyer has paid but my funds are on hold will I get charged for the refund to the buyer ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! trouble getting a seller to ship the product

I purchased an item on the 8th of this month. The seller showed a three week delivery. He provided me with a tracking number and the product hasn't been delivered to the Post Office for the past ten days. On Friday the seller was showing a delivery d...

Sold item

I listed an item for sale. Guy buys it and immediately decides it won’t work. I can’t cancel the order with being out of pocket like $75 for fees etc. payment on hold because new account. Why can’t they just cancel and why am I all of a sudden on the...

Asking for email

This buyer asked for my email and his text is in a strange font to not be detected should I be concerned?

Resolved! Returns

How do I let eBay know that I returned an item to a seller. They knew this would happen due to wrong items. Thank you!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors