Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change tracking info for seller

Idid not end up using the shipping label that was purchased on ebay instead i purchased over night shipping with my own money how do i update new tracking info?

SHIPPING

AM I ABLE TO BUY SHIPPING LABEL IF IT IS SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF E BAY?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

funny text from USPS?

USPS - Your package will be returned due to missing address details. Please update the address in time....Thinking this is spam mail but very curious since I just sent a skirt via usps..Hummmm

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items I didn’t order

Why am I receiving a bunch of orders I did not order in the first place coming to my house with my name on it and it is no where on my purchase history

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

A customer wants to return an item that is exactly what it was descriptive ass, the size dimensions the parts in pieces. I’m wondering if I should return it except the return and if I sent the return and it comes back with all the pieces what would b...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller no longer active

I purchased a laptop - and a couple of days after the screen began to flicker and distort. I rebooted and it was fine for a week. Then it started doing it again and it won't stop. I went back to find the seller and discovered they are no longer on eB...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item returned completely used.

I sold a unopened New bag of Shakeology. After the buyer had it for 10 days, they said they didn't like it and sent it back for a refund. However, I received the return completely empty, just the packaging. Ebay is making me refund this.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automated sales reports

Good afternoon ebay community. I am in accounting and would like to get an email or report when we sell something so that I can be sure that the invoice is created and the fees are accounted for properly. Do you know if there is a way to get somethin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors