Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return dhipping

Why do I have to pay for return shipping when the seller made a mistake on the item description? The floormat I bought did not fit my car!

Wrong Shipping Address

HiI purchased a pair of sneakers from a seller.. Whenever the tracking was available I noticed my shipping address was different than my home. I messaged the seller and he said I was lucky because the shoes were still in his possession and he didn’t ...

accidental purchases

What do y'all do when buyers come up with a lame excuse as to why the item was purchased and now they want to cancel? Do you just cancel? This is the excuse I received today "I’m not sure what happened but I don’t remember actually bidding/purchasing...

selling old inventory

I have over 800 items in my store and I would love to know how to make more sales with the old inventoryDo I put it in as Make Offer or sell similar itemsI do ok but would love to move items fasterThanks for any helpLinda

Counterfit Items

If I purchase an item that turns out to be a counterfit, will eBay allow me to return the item for a full refund? Example: I was in Paris France and went to PSG store on Champs Elysees and looked at authentic PSG merchandise. Bought some as gifts. On...

buyers not paying

I have listed a shirt, now twice and the buyers just won't pay after the win the auction Anyone else have this experience with one item?

Resolved! Bidding

Has anyone had a problem trying to bid or increase their bid? I am bidding on 2 items and it won't let me increase my bid for some reason when I hit increase bid it just goes to a blank page with a the little blue rotating circle, anyone know or havi...

Chinese / Japanese listings and sellers

Fellow Ebay users.I cannot get a live representative on this site very easily if ever.Is anyone else tired of cheap Chinese parts and or guitars?Overpriced , lying Japanese sellers scoffing up American or any current popular selling guitars in lots, ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone had this problem

I want a bid on a site on a baseball card and the seller was laid on my purchase so I contacted him then he started acting crazy and accusing me of stuff and all I asked him was a simple question I thought I purchased two cards when I did not or anyw...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors