Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying warranty on an item

I've accepted an offer for an Xbox series X but it didn't give me the option to add the protection plan. Can I still do it?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending

Wanna. Buy several items and the seller tells me that I should send the invoice with combined shipping, how can I do it? The seller tells me that many customers send him the combined shipping invoice

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller keeps canceling my bids

I wanted to buy some usb cables. Bidding for 10 cables started at 99 cents, free shipping. It didn't attract any other bids, so right before bidding ended, my bid was canceled. Seller has more of these listings. I bid again, starting at 99 cents. A f...

Seller refund, now buyer wants to send me money

Due to a lengthy shipping delay, I voluntarily refunded a buyer for his purchase. He has now received the item I refunded him for and wants to pay me for the product I refunded him. Is there a way to do that ? TIA,JG

Invoices

Hello how can i get copies of invoices charged to my credit card

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling

Can someone please help!!!! I have recently started selling again after many years and i seem to be losing more money than i am making. Any suggestions PLEASE. thank you

Most Marked as Helpful Authors