Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay customer service

I had a return closed with out having a chance to provide proof that the original order was canceled. How do I get ahold of an agent to send the proof of cancellation?

seller aggressive harassment

seller on eBay continues to harass me in messaging rather aggressively due to me posting that his product was not OEM and aftermarket. The part I relieved did not fit and he became extremely hostile when I brought it up. How do I contact someone at e...

Virus or Trojans found on a post

My AVG program popped up and said it blocked 3 items that were being downloaded with the page I clicked on to see. It also said the pages were blacklisted! So ... either ebay or the seller has been infected & is now sharing it with anyone who doesn't...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does the USPS ground insurance cover shipping costs?

I have read all the posts I can find and there seems to be conflicting info. regarding this. I can't even find it on the USPS site.Are sellers just out of luck on shipping costs if the item is lost and a claim is filed? Seems to me on my end, I maile...

Ended Items on my e-bay site?

I am new and have been sent notice by ebay that certain of my items have ended. How long am I allowed to list a specific item ? Am I allowed to relist that item? By telling me the item has ended should I assume that it is no longer being shown to eba...

Order

This is not right at all my order was canceled whenever I did not even ask for a cancellation. It's not right for the sealer to say I cancelled something when I didn't,

Returns

I received a return request, and Ebay automatically sent the buyer the return label. After waiting 30 days, the buyer hadn't returned the item and Ebay closed the return and all funds were released. At day 35, the buyer returns the item and I receive...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time seller

Ok I just sold a item and have to have it shipped out by the 9th but says my money doesn't go in till the 27.. Does that sounds right to y'all

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are we not told about shipping being disrupted from the storms and flooding ???????

Many people are having problems with there packages not arriving on time do to the storms and flooding. WHY don,t Ebay send out messages that this may delay customers packaging. They don,t than we suffer getting bad feedbacks i don,t follow this ther...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors