Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay refuses to contact me

Item I bought haven’t received, UPS delivered in wrong address and was unable to recovered, I have claim and ebay doesn’t respond.

Wrong order received

I ordered Franklin mint nativity servant figurine but today received a telephone of some kind. What do I need to do?

EBAY SALES

YOU KNOW ITS THE WAY EBAY DEALS WITH SELLERS NOW THAT MAKES IT SO BAD.THEY HAVE LOST OVER 2500 OF MY LISTINGS AND NO ONE WILL SAY A WORD.THE SALES ARE AT A RECORD LOW.I NEVER DREAMED THEY COULD GET THIS BAD.MY IMPRESSIONS ARE DOWN FROM 20 MIL TO LESS...

Delay in Sales Notification

Has anyone else been having issues in getting delayed sales and offer notifications? I recently noticed that I have not been getting my notifications even when I am in the app or signed in online at eBay. It started several weeks ago when I noticed t...

ebay customer service phone number

does someone have the customer service number? Can't find it now on the website and need to follow up on a Service Request I opened last week. Appreciate the help.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors