Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issues with Relisting page

I'm trying to manually relist items, but the page isn't loading. I see no way to contact anyone at eBay. Is anyone experiencing the same?

articulos que no llegan.

compre un articulo que tiene mas de 10 dias y aun no llega , el vendedor no responde , y ebay solo le da la razon a el y me suspende el caso , estoy perdiendo el tiempo aqui hacen lo que les da la gana al comprador , ni respuesta , ni articulo ni nad...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud purchase on my account

Need to talk to someone about a purchase in this account. I was told to call back on May 4, 2024 if the seller does not respond. He has not responded and I need further assistance in recovering my monies. My call back number is removed for privacy. I...

Uploading tracking number

Sold a very expensive item. For insurance reasons used my own FedEx account for shipping. Ebay won't allow me to upload the tracking number; keeps emptying the field

Editing tracking number

I accidentally put the wrong tracking number on a product I shipped. Now the product was delivered 3 days ago however the buyer has not listed it has received. How do I fix this issue so I can get paid?

Buyer Threats!?

Hi y'all, so I sold a salad master sauce pan packed it immaculately as usual, and the butter said they received it with a broken handle. Anyone who actually knows salad master sauce pans knows that it's almost impossible to snap that black bakelite s...

Returns

I sent the wrong item ,the buyer then started a return but before I accepted return they cancelled request - I sent correct item what's the easiest way to send a shipping label so they can return wrong item

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issue with items

I made a purchase in December 2023 and there is an issue with the item and the guest is ignoring me. What can I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors