Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

contact buyer button not working

contact buyer button not working. I click on contact buyer button and it goes to the messages page and there is no option to contact the buyer on this page.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammer buyer

Hello, I just sold a car on Ebay but the buyer asked for my bank name, account #, routing etc and has an "over seas" phone number, I do not feel like he is a legit buyer, I dont wish for a bad review but dont know how to cancel his buy?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Google created a second eBay account that I do not want

I made some purchases today after not being on eBay for a few months on my computer. I clicked log in with Google thinking that my passwords are saved on Google and I would be logged into my account that I have had for years. But now I have a second ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sneaker selling fees overseas sale

Hello. For the no fees with sales for sneakers valued at $100+, does that apply to sales I make overseas? I am in the US but what if the buyer is from another country? Will I still not get charged with fee? And are there other fees I should know abou...

I need your help

Ive sent several messages to merchant about purchase but they refuse to reply so i need you're help to resolve the issue they declined my refund for the insurance because they said the item was shipped but you can clearly see that it has not shipped ...

Necklace purchase -

My last purchase was a necklace represented as awn Angela Caputi piece. I just returned from vacation to open the package and realized it is NOT a Caputi ‘s piece. Where do I go from here.? Has anyone had this problem before? I do not want this neckl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! cancelling a listing

I recently listed fifty items from a set separately, however a buyer wanted to purchase the complete set. To make things easier I created a listing for the complete set. He purchased it and now I have fifty separate listings that need to be cancelled...

Ebay doesn’t allow Amex for some items

Item 393393000764and many others I have tried to purchase no longer lists or accepts Amex for payment. I have contacted sellers who contact ebay who say that all cards are accepted. Even though the auction listing doesn’t have the Amex icon in it. Th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors