Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scrolling return

When scrolling through searched items, if I look at a single item then return to the scrolled page, it returns me to the top of the page instead of where I left off. I can see that others have had this problem, but I cannot see the resolution. can an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bizarre International Shipping situation

Recently I noticed all my listings have been switched from Global Shipping Program (GSP) to International Standard Shipping (ISS). However, my account settings still say GSP. I now have a sale in Norway and ISS is my only option! I spoke with a knowl...

Honoring PayPal in 2021

I thought Ebay would honor Paypal through 2023. Has Ebay eliminated existing PayPal payment/refund options? I don't recall ever voiding my PayPal account for payment/receipts.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please please help

Recently I noticed all my listings have been switched from Global Shipping Program (GSP) to International Standard Shipping (ISS). However, my account settings still say GSP. I now have a sale in Norway and ISS is my only option! I spoke with a knowl...

Listing

I'm trying to list something for the first time. At end of process was told that I've exceededmy selling limit which is zero? Requested increase and was decline. How do I fix this ? Thanks

how to withdraw a listing

The new website sucks. There's no way to withdraw a listing. only can change it. Awful website. And the item keeps resisting if it doesn't sell and there'r no obvious way to stop this! Help please ebay. next time it'll be amazon market.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Http and https

I have a private listing , with out an https and there is a triangle in my chrome URL search bar. Is it legit?

Shipping

What does “item does not ship to you mean” in the shipping details of an offer I received from a seller? I see this when reviewing the offer. When I simply view the item I see a specific fee for shipping.

Buyer getting an error.

A buyer contacted me saying he is getting an error saying that the seller doesn't ship to California.I don't know if it is because of the shipping option I chose.I was selling collector cards using the less than $20 envelope option for shipping. Tryi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors