cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threatened and called names by the seller when they sent me the wrong item

Ordered a 3.4 oz bottle of cologne. Got a 1.7 oz bottle. Seller ignored my msgs till tonight when they sent me a msg threatening me and calling me names. They are continuing to msg me

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Go to My ebay > Purchase History and select RETURN THIS ITEM.  For the reason, select
Not as Described.  The seller will have 3 days to reply.  If no reply, then click the link to Ask
ebay to step in.  If the seller accepts the return, he is responsible for supplying a prepaid
shipping label.  Print out the label, affix it to the box, and make sure the carrier scans the
label.  Once tracking shows DELIVERED back to the seller, he has 2 days to refund you.  If
no refund, go back to the case and click Ask ebay to step in, to force the refund.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Next to the transaction in your My eBay Purchase History, open a return using the reason that the item does not match the description.  The seller will be required to send you a return shipping label. If he doesn't, you can go back to the return an ask eBay to step in and they will force the refund.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 3 of 3
latest reply