Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need your help

Ive sent several messages to merchant about purchase but they refuse to reply so i need you're help to resolve the issue they declined my refund for the insurance because they said the item was shipped but you can clearly see that it has not shipped ...

Necklace purchase -

My last purchase was a necklace represented as awn Angela Caputi piece. I just returned from vacation to open the package and realized it is NOT a Caputi ‘s piece. Where do I go from here.? Has anyone had this problem before? I do not want this neckl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! cancelling a listing

I recently listed fifty items from a set separately, however a buyer wanted to purchase the complete set. To make things easier I created a listing for the complete set. He purchased it and now I have fifty separate listings that need to be cancelled...

Ebay doesn’t allow Amex for some items

Item 393393000764and many others I have tried to purchase no longer lists or accepts Amex for payment. I have contacted sellers who contact ebay who say that all cards are accepted. Even though the auction listing doesn’t have the Amex icon in it. Th...

eBay cancelled my sale because of suspicious buyer

eBay cancelled my sale because of suspicious buyer but said I can still access the item and with a link to show how to relist neither happened now I’m trying to relist the item which I can’t and I can’t just put a new listing up cause of **bleep** st...

retracted bid and still showed up to pay for

the price I had to bid low being inability to pay due the incursion aligned with poiyical ploy taking me out as such to do me in by retracted bid to be still set active as the way to steal from has not changed with the situation to work on method to ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Profanity laced auctions

As a high end seller on eBay I’m concerned with the large amount of Low class profanity laced auctions currently presently posted on the site.. I have children that use eBay.. why is this being tolerated?

Refund for shipping label?

As my first time selling an item I bought the shipping label that eBay provided from USPS but couldn't find it in my email and wanted to ship my item asap. So I went to the local pack and ship and paid extra to have the item FedEx to the buyer. Needl...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors