Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect Item received

Good evening,I purchased an item from a seller for $249; however, the seller sent the wrong item valuing approximately $119. I have contacted sending pictures of the item he sent and trying to make arrangements to have the correct item sent to me. My...

selling 2021 morgan dollar

I have a confirmed order and listed it for sale. sold a coin on june 2 and the buyer filed a claim that they have not received the coin. in the add it was stated that the US mint wasn't shipping until october. I advertised that would send as soon as ...

Ebay not working.!!

Hi, I can not add more than one picture on messages, ebay is not working, also on the phone app If I click on "view order detailes" it says "error retrieving your order" it is happening this to you.? I dont know where to let ebay know about this.

Poor Ebay customer service

Ebay now has the worst member customer service phone contact process than at any of the time in my past 23 years as a seller/buyer member. Online web site is an ENDLESS loop with no phone contact possible, only repeating links to useless articles. Im...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

deleted transaction

I am looking through my past orders and have found that several have been deleted from my transaction history. Is there a way to find those orders that have been deleted?Thanks,

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Change feedback

Long story short, I purchased an item. The item was not delivered, nor was there any communication. Ebay took care of the situation and I was refunded and I left negative feedback accordingly. A couple weeks pass and the seller reaches out to me expl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Orders

My buyer bought several of an item in separate transactions which means several labels and parcels to ship as well as more shipping fees for the customer. What should or could I do to save my customer the unnecessary fees? Any advice?

Being charged to much on sales tax

Does anybody know how to contact e bay about sales tax. I’ve checked every route shown in the menu. I need to contact to notify them they are overcharging on sales tax. If I can’t contact them perhaps our our State Attorney General may be able to.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with Ebay Customer Service

I recently bought 2 items from the Same Seller. Sent several messages to the Seller - Closeoutcommandos. I am Deploying next week & was teying to get Both items shipped Together & to Expedite shipping. Wanted these items Before I left. Seller respond...

Possible Fraud?

I have a person wanting me to ship a $300.00 ebay gift card along with what he purchased from me...he sent funds via pay pal..Is this a scam? I have received info from PayPal that funds are on hold until I send the code on the back of the gift card a...

shipping

Im trying to get a shipping price to India. Nothing seems to work when i fill out my info on the invoice?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors