Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping, refunds and feedback

Buyer said they didn't receive this item, but the USPS said it delivered?Ebay refunded without research?the buyer blamed me on feedback?Ebay, USPS and Buyer, Everybody wins except the seller!

Seller denied receiving my money

Hi, I've gotten nowhere by trying to resolve this with ebay but I purchased a TV from someone 4 weeks ago then realised it was collection only. The seller lives a few hundred miles away so I asked if he could post it on if i paid extra money, which h...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Close return request

How do you close a return request if you decided to just keep the item instead of the hassle of returning it?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

I need help I bought a transmission that isn’t for my truck and wanna know how I can return it. It hasn’t been shipped out yet and wanna know what to do to make sure it doesn’t get sent out and I can get a return and refund on it.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't create a label to ship a sports card

Hi, I am trying to print a shipping label for a sports card with eBay's sports card shipping label on an envelope. When I try to print, it says, "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label." And it won't print. My print has worke...

Accepting payment in U.S. Bank cashier's check

I have a listing for sale and now have a bidder from Brazil. I contacted and amended my auction which has 3 days left and told him he may retract his bid if he can't meet my payment either in U.S. currency or U.S.Bank cashier's check. I did have in m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not getting how promotion bids actually work....

First off, is the suggested bid percentage a suggestion of what you should bid to to have your product promoted in position 50+ of search results?second, what search results?... (ie.. what are the searched keywords that ebay is promoting my product a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors