Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

counterfeit

294389669567 - Hermes Kelly 25 Bag Ostrich BLANC CASSEI'm told this is Counterfeit... but not why ? How can you tell without the itemI would like a detailed explanation how someone can come to the conclusion without examining the item, this was left ...

Leaving feedback never stay in the same point

Leaving feedback never stay in the same point in my mobile android App. When we search purchased list and trying to leave feedback the screen refresh and scrolled up and never stay where we left feedback on that purchase.

Listing

I do understand what magazine can be listed and the magazines that are allowed. Advocate MEN was taken down. I can that HONCHO is listed, is this magazine allowed to be listed??

@ links to members

I have spent sooo much time trying to figure out how to sell my collection of 150000 sports cards on Ebay. I have had some success selling some individually (less than 20 cards sold for over $1200), but soon realized that I have to sell them in bulk....

need help

greetings I need to know the reason why you charged me my purchase twice

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not as described claim

Sold an Ideal Doll Outfit on July 20 Vintage Ideal Tiny Thumbelina Sheer 3 Pc Doll Clothes Never used in Original BoxOrder number: 03-07406-20786Item ID: 384286737768Sept 14th Buyer sends me a photo of a 1965 Outfit and claims that mine is not authen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot list a new item or revise an existing item

I am unable to list new items or revise existing listings.i am getting error""It looks like there's a problem with this listing.To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list. Currently, you do...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I message ebay directly?

Ive allowed a buyer to return a phone case even though I had it clearly stated no returns would be allowed. I figured ebay would overule me and allow the buyer the return anyway... Long story short the buyer never sent the item back.. My payout from ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors