Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counterfeit Motorcraft IPR

I purchased an IPR for Ford 7.3 diesel in November 2023. The IPR was represented as OEM and packaged in a bag that looked like it was genuine. My truck never ran correctly after the install of this IPR. I finally removed it this week and reinstalled ...

Resolved! I have been hacked

Hello Everyone.Someone has hacked my account. I contacted an agent at ebay and though they were very friendly and courteous they were not able to help me. My ebay seller name is marks8635. I have been an ebay member for at least 10 years or more, I h...

Dyson air wrap

Hi! I purchased a Dyson air wrap for my daughter for Christmas. It worked beautifully for one month and then completely stopped. Won’t even turn on. Dyson said they will replace it if we can provide the full name of the person who originally bought i...

Won’t verify visa gift card/debit to enter for payment

My payment page will not allow me to enter a new card. A Visa debit/card. this is what comes up.We couldn't verify this card. Please select a different payment method.I have entered a few different visa debit/gift cards. Checked and everything is acc...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought a threaded barrel for a gun on eBay

Now I'm being told it's not allowed to be sold on eBay. Do a search for threaded barrel. I came back with 1600+ results. Seems like I'm either being pick on or eBay needs to look more at what's being sold.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Social Button

In the Social button in the store drop down Facebook has disappeared. How can I get it back?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors