cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of a sudden I can't open and view sold listings? Anyone know what's going on and if this is anot

I can't open and view sold listings. Does anyone know what's going on? Is it another glitch? Is it going to be fixed? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

All of a sudden I can't open and view sold listings? Anyone know what's going on and if this is anot

If you are using the eBay app, make sure you have the latest version. The last version before that had an issue with the "show original listing" link.

If you are using a mobile browser and having problems, try clearing your browser cache, or try viewing the listing in classic mode, or desktop mode instead.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you, I will try your suggestions. I appreciate your input.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Classic mode works! Thanks so much 😊

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You are very welcome!

The mobile version seems to be working for me now, so try again later and it may be working for you as well.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply