Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to close my account

I have not sold one thing on eBay and I get a letter saying that they're about to take $54 fee out of my bank accoun. I have not sold not one thing yet I don't want to be a member of eBay selling any longer. I want to close my account. I live on a mo...

Help Getting my account reinstated

Hello eBay this is Aaron atwell I’ve been in reach with almost 20 eBay agents and none was any help look I’ve provided everything that I can possibly provide for you Many agents said my account would be reinstated and I’ve got no help, I’m begging yo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

return watch

Unfortunately, you deceived me and sold me a broken and non-working watch, and I didn't find out until after I gifted it to my aunt?!! I want to return it because even the guarantee you gave me with it does not work

IPhone 12 Pro Max

Hi. Am from the Caribbean. And I need help. Can you please contact WESTTECH SHIPPING if the iPhone12 pro max is in the package. The tracking number 1Z14V4174207867006. Can you please give west tech shipping a call. Because the package say it come in ...

7403C710-5051-43AA-AEF7-032E570782A1.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change delivery address

I purchased for the first time in three years and the address appears to be a old address .. purchase went through how do I change the address. I just paid for it a few seconds ago

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Concerned about Scammers when selling Laptop on eBay

Hi Everyone, I've gotten a handful of messages while selling my laptop on eBay that appear to be similar in pattern and equally questionable. Specifically, each message always starts with asking me "what condition the laptop is in?" with a follow up ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never received my item

Hi I have purchased a item and never received it ebay says they can't refund me because the item was delivered at the front door of the courier company that I'm using in the US to ship it to me in Zambia my courier company says they can't refund me b...

Resolved! Need to cancel an order

Hello, I worked with a customer who made an offer, I accepted the offer and an order was created. I then got several freight quotes for this item to ship on a straight truck. The quotes started out at $6100, then the next week I found one for $5100. ...

Resolved! Ebay bucks

I never got my ebay bucks when I made a purchase under this e current ebay bucks period which ends on Oct 27. I selected activate and when I bought my item it didn't show. Thanks for the help.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors