cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Getting my account reinstated

Hello eBay this is Aaron atwell I’ve been in reach with almost 20 eBay agents and none was any help look I’ve provided everything that I can possibly provide for you Many agents said my account would be reinstated and I’ve got no help, I’m begging you to please remove the restriction if you don’t want me to sell anymore I won’t I’m sorry I’m really struggling and since COVID happened I’ve struggled with bills and trying to get work I have a child and the items I’ve sold were from around my house the shoes the jewelry the sports cards the phone to the medical machine and everything is owned the medical machine were mine it’s was three of them but I’ve had them for years I’ve also don’t have the documents about providing proof of purchase and stuff because I’ve had them for years I bought mostly everything online besides my sports cards and medical machines I got them in a yard sale but never had use for them all I’m asking is to please have my account released I pray and beg you I need the money please and have a blessed day

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@aaatw94 

Why is your account restricted?

The email you received will tell you why and what if anything you can do to fix it.

What kind of medical devices were you selling?

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

They were the infusion pumps but they never gave a reason for restriction they just want proof of identity which I provided and proof of address I provided that and proof of purchase for items recently sold which I don’t have that they want where I got it from I don’t know what to do I’ve been in contact and nothing is resolved.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply