Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller Request

Hi ebay,I paid for an Iphone 12 pro max earlier today but buyer is requesting for me to send part payment through Cash App which i think is not advisable. Please help me coz i need the phone urgently.Regards

Resolved! Seller says not as described but he is lying

I sold 5 slide projectors that all powered up but had something else wrong with them. I described them as needing repair but they powered up. I sold them AS IS FOR PARTS OR REPAIR with NO RETURNS The package was heavy and big - and therefor shipping ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Bucks Discontinued?

So has eBay Bucks been discontinued? This is frustrating since you can never get a live person to receive additional information. So for April, May, and June of 2021. I will not receive eBay Bucks for July 2021? It's now only special offers? Any addi...

Package in local post office

I have mailed package and the buyer is in Saudi Arabia but give me local address and tracking shows package is there but he wants me to get it forwarded I’m stuck what do I do next package in post office message awaiting scan??

Item never arrived

Tracking info supplied claims it was delivered however after calling ups they clain shipping info didnt match my name or address. I disputed with my bank but ebay gave info that it was delivered. Ebay removed sellers item so I can get contact seller ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help, i bought from a scammer.

Hi. I need help. I bought an item, the arrive date was way out there. Took 7 days to get tracking number. I called ups and the tracking number is an amazon number going to a different address in my city. I've called ebay 2 times to inform them of thi...

About refunding process

I asked seller for the refund because they messaged me saying that they are unable to deliver my item. Also I am not getting refund. What is going on? The status is showing cancel is pending and I contacted seller they also dont know what to do in th...

free listings are not available

Dear Ebay team,Free listing is not available on our account for several months. We also talked to our account manager several times but we did not get proper response. We are repeatedly assured that listings will be given in the coming months but fre...

Am i I getting ripped off?

I P.O. aid for a package nearly a week ago and the seller refuses to actually send my order a lot of empty promises and lies was supposed to ship yesterday I was assured by the seller I have committed to buy another of the same but am afraid it is a ...

eBay Money Back Guarantee

I purchased an item that did not fit my motorcycle. I checked the listing and it states clearly it does. Seller refused refund and when I try to follow the ebay links for getting ebay to step in or the money back guarantee its nothing but circular li...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors