Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Bucks

I have made more than 20 purchases and my Ebay Bucks literally says (0) earned. Is anyone making money on this? I have a feeling no one is now. Why have it if this is not a fun option?! Grrr. The old system was better! This new one is not working!

Resolved! How do I report fraudulent sellers to Ebay?????????

Ebay and their help section is no help at all. There is no way to contact a real human. I have an issue with a seller that I won the buy it now auction of a video card. I paid immediately. The seller waits 3 days to tell me there is an issue in shipp...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunding buyer, canceling sale(s)

I've been eBaying for more than 20 years and so have come accustomed to what I feel is suspicious behavior. I've just had a new-to-eBay buyer purchase all 3 of the artist teddy bears I had listed, and I just have a bad feeling about the deal. I email...

listing snafu

So, here's stupid again with dumb-butt question:Because I have so much of an issue getting pix to my listings, I have tried writing up the listing and selecting "leave for later" at bottom of listing form. OK; that's great. A couple of times I get "f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I can't BELIEVE this listing is still Active.

I know many members have reported this listing for obvious reasons and it is still active !!!????!?!? https://www.ebay.com/itm/175180081018?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11010.m1951.l7534&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=9a50fe66055b44118b3f24ecd8ed3126&bu=4318913303...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Returns to China

Returns to ChinaI have noticed a very disturbing trend when I order something from China or other oriental countries. They are easy to spot because usually DELIVERY takes a month or more. But if the products and prices are good enough and you’re not ...

Cannot send shipping refund.

An item I mailed cost less to ship than the buyer paid, so I'm trying to refund them the overcharge. I've had no problem doing so in the past, but wheever I try to do it for the past 3 days, i get amessgae that says the refund couldn't go through due...

FedEx Issues

Anyone having trouble with FedEx uploading prices for shipping on today 03/07/22

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund won't go through

My refund and cancellation that my buyer requested won't go through because it won't let me change my payment method. I've called two times before to change it but it still is not fixed. Please send me a callback number so I can contact you. I've bee...

Return

Hello, if I bought the product and got scammed, can I get my money back but the seller does not accept returns.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors