Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jobs

Where do i find a link in ebay to apply for jobs please?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer

this is my experience with global earth mover , I star buying some items for my excavator, but he always offer me the item a one price , but when he upload to eBay he put a high price and expensive shipping, I still buy the item some times was more c...

Shipping Error

I sold an item and purchased a label from the post office which was more money. I shipped the item and as standard entered the tracking number in the field indicating it had shipped. I then sold another item but to save money I purchased using funds ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping multiple items

I have received an order for 4 of my 30 lb items. The label is for shipping all four in one box. I can't do that due to the weight and size. I can I get one label for each item?

Lock Box

I purchased this said item/Lockbox followed the directions on how to set the combination which was very easy to do then once I spun the combination and then later tried to open it up but it wouldn’t and I had to actually break into it to get my medic...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors