Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suggest me some best smokers

My son has expressed an interest in trying to smoke some different meats. I would like to buy him a beginner smoker for say less than $500 but I am lost.I found this review Best Propane Smokers and the only one that struck me was the "Pit Barrel Cook...

Website scam

I was scammed thru a website into paying with a Vanilla Gift Card. The scammer turned around immediately and used that payment info to make a purchase thru ebay. I have all documents to prove I purchased that egift card and have opened a dispute with...

Unidentified login ?

I am getting at least 3 emails a day from "eBay" asking if I am interested in buying "new deals" on items that I have already purchased. After notifying eBay and forwarding them onto "support' eBay has not been able to stop the constant daily emails,...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged Jordans

So they were authenticated by eBay, upon arrival, took them out of the box and the bottom soles on both shoes fell right apart. Buyer denied return cause he knows he pulled a quick one on me. Nowhere did he mention damage.

Bidding

An item I am looking at is priced higher than I, and apparently others, would like it bid at because it has zero bids. What happens when time runs out for bidding on the item? Does it get taken down? Does the price get reduced?

alternate email

went to change email however, PayPal says my alternate email is already in use

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my payout?

So I am a new seller after many years. I sold 2 items last month. One which was aprox $140, I received payout almost immediately. I sold another for aprox $740. Sold on June 20th shipped and entered tracking on the 23rd. Attempted delivery on 26th an...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay e-mails

I changed some security settings yesterday & now I can't view pictures of items in my ebay e-mails

Resolved! cannot unlink paypal account

HiI deleted my Paypal account and now I can't unlink it from eBay. Is there a way to remove that from my eBay account?Thank you.Barbara

I can't unlink old PayPal account

Hello. I can't change PayPal account in my product's list. When i click "Unlink accounts" in Account browser route to Summary. Is it PayPal problem? What can i do?Thanks.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

unlink paypal

dear team, i need to unlink my current pay pal account and needs to link new account. please help me regards, Kasun weerasooriya.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors