Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Men sandal

Item shipped but as you can see never delivered. My 1st time to experience this, & still can’t get satisfied about the outcome.

Listing "views"

ebay' s new policy of having "number of views" of a listing now has the number adding views and SUBTRACTING views ? it's driving me nuts .who invented this insane counting system ?please return to the original way -just keep adding the views and end ...

Product fine box damaged

Hello I sold shoes and shipped them off. The buyer was upset because the box was damaged during shipping. Then proceeded to say the shoes smelled like smoke. What should I do. I understand for a fact that I shipped the shoes and sold the shoes and he...

Can’t edit my listing?

This also relates to my previous question about why am I listening to don’t show up when I even try to search my listing. I was going to go back into my listing to check my titles and subtitles but it just redirects me does not let me actually edit m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot get a hold of buyer

Sold a vehicle to buyer and they paid a deposit but cannot get a hold of them to make arrangements for pickup and remaining funds.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Guitar shipping

Hi I sold a valuable Gibson Hummingbird Guitar and the value is over 7,000 how do I place insurance on the item incase it’s lost damaged etc I’m really scared to ship something might happen I just want to make sure everything goes smoothly and if not...

Refund request

Purchased and items require repair and cost of repair cost refund from seller

Most Marked as Helpful Authors