Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seeking replacement for item that arrived chipped

1 of 2 wine glasses I purchased arrived chipped. I immediately contacted seller with photosthrough eBay. 6/28. Not expensive-just hard to find, I contacted seller again on 7/6. No response...I contacted seller again this morning---still nothing. Mond...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

theft

seller has my item and my money. ebay refuses to help. 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charges

I am using ebay to purchase the shipping labels. twice ebay estimated the shipping charges incorrectly and now I am receiving bills from USPS

Item has not arrived by due date

I tried to cancel this order because it seemed fishy. New account only 1 item. Contacted PayPal, they had no info. Can't call ebay..the number doesn't work anymore. I'm stuck on this mouse wheel on web site. Item is I've 600 dollars and I'm going nut...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Skammed on 1996 Cat 312B excavator purchase for $20950

I purchased on a 2nd chance offer for $20000 plus $950 shipping. Tried to pay for it with PayPal and direct to Ebay but was unable because my single credit card limit and PayPal limits were too low. I had to do a bank to bank transfer in order to pay...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! account

Years ago, '99 or 2000 fresh out of college I was supended from eBay "indefinitely". I wasn't responsible and didn't pay on time. Everything has changed now... new accounts, new address, new e-mail etc. How can I be sure that I can buy and sell on eB...

How do you contact ebay help?

While offering a second chance, I needed to respond to a bidder, but my contact was blocked. How can I contact bidders and follow the sale?In the process of trying to resolve these issues, I spent 3 hours on the internet trying to contact ebay. Any s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suggest me some best smokers

My son has expressed an interest in trying to smoke some different meats. I would like to buy him a beginner smoker for say less than $500 but I am lost.I found this review Best Propane Smokers and the only one that struck me was the "Pit Barrel Cook...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors