Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Template is not inserting when listing

Whenever I go to try and list and click on the drop-down on my listing template and click 'Insert' - suddenly nothing comes up anymore. I've tried this on Google Chrome browser and Safari. This just started happening in the past week. I've tried crea...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

loading my CSV catalog does not work

loading my CSV catalog does not work hello I downloaded a template to add products from CSV file, so I filled this CSV file with the same information from the tutorials I watch on YouTube then I saved it as CSV then I loaded it into My eBay but at th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sale Event Banner not showing

I have created a sale with the description of "Spring Sale 20.0% Off - Flat Rate Shipping"My listings only show "Save Up To 20%" So, either I am not understanding how to replace the "Save Up To 20%" with my desired sale banner, or is it that eBay's p...

Terapeak Request

Hey elizabeth@ebay kyle@ebay ! Are you able to escalate feedback directly to the team that manages Terapeak? Specifically, I would like them to add a column that identifies category(ies) where items are listed. There are many items when multiple cate...

Resolved! I am very confused why tools listed on eBay that say New or New Other and they are rusted or dirty?

As stated in the subject line, I look at the pictures in many listings that say the tools are new old stock, or new other and even new and the tools show signs of rust, wear, or scuff marks. Now, I am not talking about very minor storage/rub marks an...

error uploading a CSV catalog

loading my CSV catalog does not workhello I downloaded template to add products from CSV file,so I filled this CSV file with the same information from the tutorials I watch on YouTube, then I saved it as CSV then I loaded it into My eBay but at this ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Performance-Selling costs and Reports-Expenses list different shipping labels cost totals

Getting a jump on tax prep and catching up on bookeeping and having a weird issue. Looking at the Jan1-Dec31 2022 time period, the Selling costs in the performance-selling costs-shipping labels list an amount for shipping labels almost twice that of ...

Resolved! browser notifications

Is there any way to set up browser notifications for sales on Ebay? I know the old "cha-ching" app I liked is long gone.. but I'd like something to go on my screen to notify me instead of just emails. Is there any way to do this?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller hub bulk import

I'm trying to find a solution to getting listings into the system so I can edit them before listing.I'm reading the import through Seller Hub via an excel file is possible which would be ideal but I just want to understand the process.Once imported, ...

Resolved! CSV ErrorCode 10122 - Error - Picture URL cannot contain semi-colon with multiple pics

Hi, for a long time I upload with a CSV my products, always contains multiple pics and I always used the same formta for the pics, separating the images with a ";" semicolon PicURLhttps://url/Pages/Comun/ShowImage.aspx?type=2&id=3196101&idCat=230 ; h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors