Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay standard envelope on auction items starting less than $20

Would anyone have suggestions how to avoid the eBay standard envelope issue when an auction item exceeds the $20 maximum for PWE shipping - where the buyer selects to ship at the lower price although it no longer is an option? This is causing me a he...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing tracking and payments on hold

First of all, it's absolutely ridiculous that ebay holds payments on my account that has been active for +11 years, with more than 400 transactions. I'm not very active selling, but very active buying. Recently started selling again, but still, I'm n...

Multiple item shipping issues

Hello. We have some items listed that can be purchased in more than one qty. Ebay has added weight to the shipping cost but does not make my box dimensions bigger. For example: We sold three commercial heat lamps. The weight of the shipping was corre...

Resolved! Fedex Incorrectly Measuring Boxes - Huge Fines

I started selling a product two weeks ago and purchased boxes that fit within the guidelines of the Fedex OneRate service. I received an underpaid label charge on Friday. Upon further investigation, FedEx is mismeasuring the size of these boxes, push...

Reshipper is Portland

Someone bought a sports card from me. I only have 35 transactions, so I wasn't aware of re-shippers. I sent the package to Portland on April 29. It got to Portland May 3. Then the tracking said forwarding to next location for 3 days until May 6. Stil...

eBay counted two of my orders as late delivery saying we didn't ship on time however.......

I hope someone can help me. We shipped around 50 packages on April 15th. USPS and our business have an agreement that the carriers always scan in our packages on site. Well the carrier that day didn't just threw our packages into his truck and left (...

Shipping to old zip

hi there.I have two shipping addresses in my ebay account(07936 and 19701-1450 zip codes).Default shipping address is one with zip 07936 now.On item page I see this:But when I add item to my cart, I see this:Tried to remove address with 19701-1450 zi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer address change

My buyer changed her address long before she made a purchase from me. She was able to see the change on her end but the shipping label reflected her old address. I shipped the item via ebay usps unaware that the address was incorrect and of course it...

Item originally sent UPS, free returns, PO Box set up for all returns, where does it go?

I recently enabled free 30 day returns on all of my items and have a theoretical scenario to play out in case it happens down the road... I have it set up to where all of my returns go to my USPS PO Box. But let's say a buyer buys one of my items and...

Shipping orders.

Good Morning.When I list my products I always use Ground Advantage for shipping.I received an order and it is marked- BUYER SELECTED FIRST CLASS.??? Ground advantage is basically first class now with the USPS.She paid the amount I had for the shippin...

Shipping

I can’t find a box to fit my it measuring 37x12x12. Buyer paid for USPS priority

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to turn off buyers paying eBay discounted shipping rates?

I had the message below appear at the top of the page when I went into my SOLD listings. Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? I do not sell a lot and since I live so close to the post office I pay at the counter. My customers are always cha...

Buyershippingrates.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Labels Search is gone

I guess it does not surprise me as it is becoming a daily things at what is going to fail next...So I have an order I needed to track down using the shipping labels manifest, I have a shipping label that I need to match with an order, and nothing is ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors