Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Default Shipping Rates

If I don't change to discounted shipping rates, will those accounts that change to that show that it's discounted shipping? Then would that mean that mine just wouldn't say they are getting a discounted shipping rate? Christy

Resolved! USPS International Shipping "Delivered to Postal Agent"

A buyer claims to have not received an item. A chargeback was filed and the buyer won. I'm not eligible for seller protection because I didn't use "eBay International shipping" (<- always use this for international orders btw). The item was shipped "...

Happened to me dropped off at post office never scanned

Dropped off a first class package at the post office. That was Friday in the morning. Still no scan. Buyer so far understands but, there will be limits to that. Web site said " This tracking number is not yet eligible for an inquiry. Once a new track...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Envelopes uptick in postage due

I sell dozens of trading cards on eBay every week. In the past few weeks I've had an uptick in buyers reporting they've received their envelopes with "Postage Due" marked on the envelope. Today, I received a message from a buyer that they received a ...

Resolved! shipping adjustment from UPS

eBay sent me an email that UPS was assigning additional shipping charges due to my package being overweight. When I dropped my package off at a UPS store, they gave me a receipt showing that I had indeed purchased all needed shipping for the weight. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

No Option for Seller To Purchase Return Shipping Label on Return Request from Buyer

We offer 30 day free returns in our store. In the last several months we have had several return requests and each time they have been for fit issues with a garment. eBay is automatically approving the returns but is not giving us the option on the R...

UPS Weight Adjustmens

Has anybody had bad experiences with UPS shipping adjustments? I shipped a 4 pound item. After delivery UPS said it weighed 13 pounds and billed me $7.32. UPS would not fix as the account is with eBay. EBAy would not fix because less than $10. It has...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 119 replies
  • 32 helpful

Buyer scam or package stolen?

I am having an issue with an item I sold to a buyer who opened a case. Tracking the package directly from eBay lists the item as shipped and has been for about 2 weeks now. However, I copied & tracked the numbers directly on the USPS website and it i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors