Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Which Would U Pick? And Why?

These 3 shipping methods have just 1 cent difference. I keep picking USPS GA, but now wondering if I should pick UPS or FedEx instead. Which would u pick? and why?  

Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 9.07.34 AM.png

Ebay will not alooy me to ship a Bible as Media Mail. Why?

I sold a Bible (New Testament) to someone. Buyer selected Media Mail as shipping method. But when I try to purchase shipping label, eBay is pushing me to buy a First Class (or whatever is called today, I believe something like "Ground Advantage") lab...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bmw 1200 mirror wrong

I just received the mirror, it took at keast 2 months and it is wrong mirrot, too short and a lot cribes on the mirror oan on the backside. It is for 2005 byt it should be 2006. I need immediately a new one. I contacted the company which have sent it...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay’s Shipping is Messed up when creating listings.

For priority it said the cost of a package weighing 20lbs with dimensions of 40x30x20 would be $10 and change, UPS $400. I went to change it to another one and it’s only showing and now it only shows priority of as an option. I would love to hear any...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do eBay Standard Envelopes work in 2024 or still having issues being returned for too rigid?

Hi, I recently started selling single cards. Are people still having problems with eBay Standard Envelopes (ESE) being returned for being too rigid if they use top loaders, or have things pretty much straitened out where now a days they're always fin...

Customer opened INR but item is still in transit. "Arriving Late"

Item in USPS worker hands on May 13th with an estimated delivery date of Thursday May 16th. It looks like it was misrouted. As of now I get a new tracking update repeating Fri, May 24 12:00amIn Transit to Next Facility, Arriving LateThese are obvious...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS Atlanta Georgia

Anyone else having trouble with their packages going through the Atlanta, Georgia USPS hubs? In the last week we've had two buyers message us that they haven't received their packages yet, and when we check tracking they're stuck in Georgia. We have ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot change shipping profile

I have a bunch of shipping profiles. So I needed to hange one, But even though I select the correct shipping profile, it does not stock or take, when I check the new listing, it still has the old shipping profile.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New eBay shipping policy help!!

So on Saturday eBay changed the shipping policies so everybody that didn't opt out of the change for the seller getting the discounted rates it goes to the buyers so I had a bunch of people buy things that we're watching my items and they got the dis...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors