Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBay International shipping item not received case

Hopefully I can get some clarity here. I may be missing something but not sure. I sold an item to a buyer in Spain. Since I used EBay international shipping, it provides a domestic label to a US hub. It gets to Spain customs and sits for a while. I d...

Selling to a Canadian buyer

I've just had a buyer in Canada purchase a pair of jeans.She paid the $18 postage. When I printed the label, it doesn't show her Toronto home address, but rather a PO Box in Smithtown NY?How will it get to her? Is her home address embedded in the bar...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS NOTICE: NEVER EVER USE THE PARCEL DROP BOXES FOR SHIPPING (NEVER SCANNED ACCEPTED)

I Had an interesting conversation with several postmasters about this. (4 at the moment from different post offices. All confirm...no scans from drop box. clerks are too busy to do it.) I drop my items with prepaid USPS GA labels in the parcel drop b...

USPS Zone Adjustment Charge

I have been charged three times recently for "Zone Adjustment Charge" ($1.20 each infraction). What is a Zone Adjustment Charge? The explanation is the Zip Code on my eBay Shipping Label does not match the Zip Code where the package was dropped off. ...

Resolved! eBay International Delivery

Package is only going 600 miles but eBay International Delivery Forecast has updated three times. Received at shipping facility on 1 April. Initial forecast was 22 April then changed to 25 April and now has changed to between May 1st and May 9th. I w...

Shipping from NZ to Worldwide

Hi I've just listed 12 items that I'm looking to offer worldwide for bidders. I was having issues with the shipping options only allowing USPS or UPS but I'll be looking to use our local carrier NZ Post. I emailed ebay and they said just do freight s...

Ebay ruled against my claim with insufficient evidence

Bought cat food from a seller and it was about 10 days overdue, so I filed a "not received" claim. Seller "furnished" proof it had been delivered to my address. Tracking just shows the packaged was delivered on June 13 to Raleigh, NC (about 120 miles...

Changed shipper

I could not use usps because of a hazmat requirement. I sent it freight and absorbed the addl expenses. The buyer received the package and is happy. It has been a few days since they received it. The item shows not delivered probably because it does ...

FED Ex underpaid for shipment

So I sold 2 items with dimensions of 26x26x6-36lbs and got charge for $19.01 per label. 5 days later I got an email from eBay saying that I under paid for the shipments and that I was getting charge and additional $32.13 per shipment even dough my di...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Charges Change January 2024! - Does eBay auto update our shipping costs on active listings?

When postage amounts change on January 21, 2024, will eBay "automagically" update all active listings to reflect these changes or will I need to edit every single listing to reflect the new charges? Here is what USPS has posted for changes to postage...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors