Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Ebay charged from me additional fees 6% for bellow standards

I checked last transactions and found additional 6% fee cause i am bellow standards seller. My rating was lowered for such cases as: 1) There were 4 listings with a response to return the buyer outside the eBay regulations, because there was no respo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

People making wrong statements

Hi has anyone have a problem with someone saying that they are selling fake items and it is not true. I am.. but what I have is not fake, it is real, and eBay took it down and said I needed to speak to the person or company that said that in order to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 22 replies
  • 5 helpful

Need help an authentication for a seller

I’m new to eBay… I have an expensive Pokemon card up for sale (6k) as an individual listing. I expected eBay to add the authentication tag (over $250) but it hasn’t appeared. Another sale of mine did go thru the process before I ever knew about the p...

listing problems

Anyone having PROBLEMS listing. Listing page won't load completely or loads only half and spins. Then ebays stock page comes up "its us not you". Can eventually get one listing done but problem continues now for several days.

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Promoted listings

Why will it not let me promote my items on here? I had several .99 auctions that i would promote, but i am unable so to protect myself i had to raise the prices. Unfortunate…. I have an excellent seller rating and need this reinstated.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My ebay account restricted and my seller board disappeared

Hi! Now my account in status: Your seller dashboard is not available at this time because your account has been restricted. . . I checked: 1 last buyer received 6 items from me on 22 January 2024 but the website of Vietnam post didn t update informat...

Excluding some items from free shipping

I offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Most of my items are small so it is not an issue. But I do sell some larger items weighing several pounds that I'd like to exclude from this. It just eats into my profit too much to ship those big items...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors