Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased an Item 01/03/2024 Never received it.

I purchased an item on 01/03/2024. I have never received it. I contacted the seller multiple times over these months and I was always told by the seller that the item was coming, and to please be patient. The China tracking number they gave did not w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback help

Does any one know what I can do to get negative feedback removed. I sold an item that was pick up only, I reached out to the buyer immediately to schedule a pick up time. He buyer never responded and within 24 hrs lied and opened a claim stating it w...

Shipping headaches that don't make sense

I live about 10 miles from USPS post office ...I am small seller at moment only ship small to medium 1-2 items at time ...been selling 3 years I have had about 4 occasions when I took my packages to a post office 8 miles away in my state but their ma...

Duplicate and Fraudulent Shipping Labels with eBay

Multiple incidents of this issue staring in early Feb.. Someone has gained access to the eBay/Pitney Bowes shipping system. They create a duplicate and fraudulent USPS shipping label against one of my legitimate eBay orders that has already been ship...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer missing package

I have a buyer contact me saying his item was delivered but it is nowhere to be seen. I used an ebay purchased UPS label. We have the tracking info but the proof of delivery photo does not show a box and is very fuzzy. Is there a way to get the insur...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

refunds

My account was hacked and another address inserted into it, causing two purchased items for which I paid to be sent to the wrong address. I have tried to work with eBay for ten times now and they assure me they are handling it, yet they have not. The...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

credit

THIS IS GENE ADESSO, MSED. THIS IS NOT AN INSULT BUT A COMPLIMENT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT LYING SELLERS. NOW IF I CANNOT GET THIS FROM YOU I WILL 1. NEVER BUY FROM YOU 2. BE ON NATIONAL (TV & RADIO) AND INDICATE WHO MY FRIENDS AND OPP. ARE TO...

Offers and check out

Has anyone noticed that the checkout process for offers you accept are different? If I accept an offer, it will sometimes say "accept offer". Other times it will say check out. When I'm accepting an offer, I like to add things to my cart and pay for ...

Cannot complete paypal payment.

when i try to pay with paypal it says paypal completing transaction or something, then paypal closes and it takes me back to the checkout page and says "please complete payment with paypal or choose another payment method. " what is happening i can't...

Delete listings

I have no active listings per ebay. I have items, relisted 3 times and no bids, not sold. How do I delete them? I have tried both "End your listing" methods with no success. Does an item have to be "active" to delete it? Thanks.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors