Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Age verification

I have the pathetic situation where I cannot place a bid on a canteen of cutlery because of newly applied age restrictions. I have been with eBay for 20 plus years! I have followed their request for card verification which for unknown reasons did not...

Non payment

I sold an item and buyer isn't paying. I don't want ebay to just cancel this non payment. I would like to start a resolution request for payment. Buyers should not ignore seller when seller sends several invoices for payment. Buyer should pay. How do...

Item not received

I purchased some items 4 to be exact if the same item but only received 3... I’m having trouble contacting eBay and the seller because it doesn’t show up in my purchased history but I have record of these items... how do I contact eBay to let them kn...

Hello, I have a question.

Hello, I have sent a message to sellers to get the card I want. But all of a sudden I can't send messages. The message "User is blocked" pops up. Is there a limit on the number of messages that can be sent per day? If I were to buy a card, of course ...

Item shipped. Buyer address was incorrect.

So a buyer is telling me why did I ship his purchase without noticing missing apt number.I replied to the buyers concern that Seller prints labels and assumes all information in shipping is correct. So what should I do now?

Must buyer's claim be closed before seller can refund?

The item I purchased never arrived and DHL said a tracking number was generated but they never received the package. I made a claim and seller says that I must close the claim before he can refund. I feel uncomfortable closing a claim before I receiv...

Negative feedback

I recently purchased an “Original” charger and usb cable from a seller with good reputation. After item arrived I disassembled it to find out if was original as claimed. Well... it was not. I contacted seller using eBay messages but I got no answer. ...

Feedback

I don't like the new feedback system I guess I won't be leaving feedback anymore

International shipping label issues

When trying to create an international shipping label but ebay just keeps telling me there is an error creating label with no other explanation or cause as to why? Anyone else have this issue and a possible solution? Thanks in advance!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors