Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchasing shipping label

I am having problems with purchasing shipping label. When I listed for auction, I chose USPS Ground Advantage shipping. The shipping cost was around $20, and I offered free shipping for buyer. Today the auction ended. My item was sold. I am now tryin...

Business account

I am new to ebay and I am interested in opening a business account. Initially when I went into the ebay page, I didn't get to go through the whole process of creating my account and clicking on the business account option. since I was logged into my ...

payments

I want to make a payment, but my account is unfrozen and I can't sell the product. First of all, as soon as you unfreeze your account, you can pay with sales, so is it okay to do it that way? We apologize for the inconvenience, but please confirm.

Order Did Not Arrive

I cannot report to eBay that my order did not arrive as was indicated on the tracking information. Is there a phone number to speak with a representative?

Buyer requested refund for damaged card

I have a buyer who asked for a refund for a damaged cards. His picture looked like a piece of lint laid on the card. I pack very well and he said no damage to package. I refunded and went on with my life. I see he now has the card for sale with no da...

public feedback or item reviews?

Hello Community,Does anyone know if there is a way to write feedback for a seller or review an item so that my feedback and/ore review will be visible to others on eBay? I am dissatisfied with the performance of an item I purchased but can't see any ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Original shipping not refunded in a return?

Order number24-11504-97516 I should have gotten the $8.50 in the original purchase refunded. I paid $12 for the item plus $8.50 shipping. That equals $20.50. I returned the item and they deducted $6.25 for return shipping. My total refund was $5.75. ...

Setup item and used different price than input for item.

Item was actually listed at a different price. Searched multiple times to find item and would not show up anywhere on my listed items. Four hours later items is purchased at lower price and shows up sold. Entered item under original description again...

didn't receive my order

ebay help center not helping the buyer when I didn't receiving my items what should i do do I just lost all my money with ebay? i think this is not trustable

Return in Japanese

I bought an item that is defective and needs to be returned. I have and did the return request through eBay and the seller has responded in Chinese or Japanese. There is no way to answer or even know what they are asking me to do. They want the items...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questionable customer inquiry

Just received this message through Ebay. The link was not included in this nots, as this forum will not allow it as it is not a valid link. just checking to see if this type of communication ic common .. Thoughts? The userID ticunni7089 is "no longer...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors