cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing shipping label

I am having problems with purchasing shipping label. When I listed for auction, I chose USPS Ground Advantage shipping. The shipping cost was around $20, and I offered free shipping for buyer. Today the auction ended. My item was sold.  I am now trying to purchase shipping label.  The shipping service I chose (USPS Ground Advantage shipping) is not available any more on ebay app.  The option I have now is USPS Priority mail Flat envelope ($7.99) My item is large. The package size I chose was 56" X 10 " X 32". I listed 15 lb. (As it tured out, the package size became smaller and lighter a little after I packed the item), but I definitely cannot ship with priority mail envelope.  Buyer also selected USPS Ground Advantage. I have not printed yet. But I purchased shipping label which I believe  is incorrect from ebay. I bought a box for picture frame from U-Hall, my item is packed and ready for shipping, and I want to ship it tomorrow. But because of the shipping label problem, I cannot ship it.  Any suggestions will be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0