Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay International Shipping road block

I used eBay international shipping for shipping from the US to Poland. My International buyer has their package held up in Polish customs. eBay does not provide any contacts for customs information or shipping service identity or contacts. I don't ha...

Ebay envelope shipping cost

I am getting pushback by USPS on mailing the hard Ebay envelopes, saying that they require regular shipping cost rather than the envelope rate of $.88 for two ounces. Any feedback would be appreciated on whether I can use these envelopes for the disc...

how to not loose top rated seller status on free shipping sales

I offer free shipping on some of my listings. I found out that if I don't have a tracking number on every item it goes against my top rated seller status. On free shipping, I don't usually use tracking for small things because it is much cheaper to s...

Returns on non working items

If I purchase an item that is listed as new but when I receive it it’s not working, am I obligated to return the item at my expense if the description says that return shipping is my responsibility? The item is from China and shipping back the item w...

Tracking Numbers added to items purchased.

Sellers should be restricted! from entering a tracking number. until the item has been picked up by the shipping company. Adding tracking numbers before the item is shipped. and the buyer having to wait for days. for it to go live in the shipping sys...

Package delivery taking to long

So I ordered and paid for a package on the 12th of April it said 2 to 3 day delivery ships within next day usually next day. It was paid for immediately and the item didn't get the label printed until the 17th of April and they chose UPS 3 Day select...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunds - question

Hi, I am a fairly new seller on this platform, I just have a question. In a situation where I offer flat rate shipping or calculated shipping for instance and someone buys something from my eBay store, I ship it, and then later on the customer wants ...

Charged all your funds for a shipping label

Hello, I sold my first item on ebay 5 days ago. It was a lego marvel set, I sold it for $135. It turns out I ended up paying $157 on the shipping label and cannot get my money back because the product was already delivered. Can anyone please explain ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return label/package not accepted by USPS

Hi All,I opened a return case for an item I purchased that I attempted to cancel 3 minutes after placing the order since I noticed it was the incorrect item, based on the part number.I use a forwarding office service, so as soon as I was notified the...

ups damage claim process?

UPS delivery damage item to my buyer. The box clearly shows damage. The item is broken. Did not have extra insurance. My cost of the item is $30 sold it for $50 plus $20 mailing. The buyer needs refunded. How do I make a claim I presume to ups. I don...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors