cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package delivery taking to long

So I ordered and paid for a package on the 12th of April it said 2 to 3 day delivery ships within next day usually next day. It was paid for immediately and the item didn't get the label printed until the 17th of April and they chose UPS 3 Day select and it says I receive my package on April 23rd I understand that weekends don't count but I feel like this is ridiculous what should I do? It was free shipping however I highly expect to receive the package within 3 to 5 days not 11 days. It requires a signature for the package so I took days off work to make sure I'd be there on the days expected and now this I have might have to take another day off work. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Package delivery taking to long

@mei-9553 

The estimated date of delivery was shown on the listing page when you decided to make your purchase.

If it indicated the estimated date of delivery is Apr. 23rd, then your item is not late.

If the estimated date of delivery indicated Apr. 23rd, there is no reason for you to expect delivery "within 3 to 5 days" if you purchased Apr. 12th. If they shipped Aug. 17th, that was within their shipping time since the purchase date the 12th was on a Friday.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply