Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why do I now get TWO Emails for every payPal purchase?

This seems to have happened in the last couple of months - does anyone know what's going on?When I buy on eBay through PayPal, I get TWO Emails:"You authorized a payment""You have authorized a payment to eBay Commerce Inc." Is this the new normal? Is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Whitman Silver Dollar Album #9025

What a nightmare!My first set of four went to the trash. Couple months later I stupidly tried again, all four will not hold dollars in fine condition, AU have to be pounded in. Each time you handle the album more and more of the better grade coins st...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer Service: Nonexistent

eBay is the only organization I know of that doesn't have an active customer service phone number. Attempting to communicate my issue with their chatbot is an exercise in frustration. Their automated agent could not even come close to passing the Tur...

Hi

My money is stuck in ebay by grabbing orders what i can do now

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charging GST on imported item

Hello,I wanted to purchase an item overseas from me here in New Zealand. $250!EBay are requesting I pay $40 in tax (GST). We can import up to $1000NZ ($600US) without this tax ....I have bought and sold loads on eBay and nobody has reported such to m...

N/A

An attempt to delete my question.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got Scammed on Ebay

I got Scammed on EBay for $897.47 for a Cuckoo clock so buyers be ware. I have pictures for Proof. The Clock was sold on EBay in December 2023 for $500.00 by a person in Kentucky & then April 3rd I bought the same identical clock for $897.49 from a l...

Sellers Selling & Sending Sportscards NOT AS DESCRIBED!

We all only have so many hours in a day!!! I recently have had a number of sportscards sent to me from different sellers that was NOT AS DESCRIBED! Sellers that classify there item in listing as Nm-Mint that is what a buyer expects to receive! I only...

How to combine offers?

So, a seller is making me discount offers on multiple items, but I can't figure out how to do combined shipping, which seller offers. If I add to cart, it uses the non discounted price. If I accept offer, I have to pay full shipping for each item. Th...

Resolved! Got a refund before I could print return label: any way to return?

I recently purchased an item on ebay that turned out to be counterfeit. I started a return, and ebay provided a return shipping label. However, before I could print out the label, I was refunded. Now that I have a refund, I would like to be able to s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors