Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

defective item

Ordered a lot of items in advance for a dance recital. Delivered in March. 2 of the items have catches that broke upon first wear - we only noticed at weekend when we finally gave out costumes to try on. Seller refusing refund - my argument it, even ...

Language Translation

I have been into every area of ebay trying to find out how to translate the language on packages to English. I have used the help and automated sections, there is nothing in these for translation. I've even tried the browser setting but they do not w...

91EhX4KEsXL._SX569_.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller ignoring me for months

I bought an item late 2022, a kind of project that takes months just to get certain parts in. So it was never going to get done within the 30 day return window, but he he did a project for me before, and although took months, it went smooth. Problems...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Making sure this isn't a scam?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234490725830?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=D1-Zpen3TdO&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=hhoWz6xyQSi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY Sorry if the seller sees this just being careful, does this look legit?

Seller doesn't ship my item (it's been a month!)

I live far away from the US and ebay usually estimates my shipment at 30-60 days. After buying, sellers usually ship my items in 2-3 days and it arrives in 20-30 days. This time the seller doesn't ship my item at all, it has been a month already. He ...

Sellers requiring immediate payment on auctions

Hi! I've seen a huge increase in sellers of auction listings to demand immediate payment. It's harassing. Ebay's term state that buyers must pay for the auctions they win but I believe the terms also state that sellers have to allow 4 days to buyers....

Feedback for sellers who don’t ship or respond

I recently bought an item. The item was supposed to ship within 3 business days. It’s been 5 business days. There is no tracking number and eBay is not showing the item as shipped. The seller has not responded to my message 3 times inquiring about th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

fraudulent seller

I was the victim of a seller, he sold me a fake watch, I realized 3 months later, what can be done in this case? I have tried to contact an ebay representative but everything is robotic, I am disappointed with the help of ebay I cannot contact a pers...

offers

Sellers send me offers. How do they know that I looked at their item for sale? Why is it so difficult to get an answer from e-bay?

Offers

Sellers send me offers. How do they know that I looked at their item for sale?

Remove Sellers From Searches

I don't care who sells on the store, but people in different countries listing as if they're in the country I'm having it shipped too is annoying. Primarily because the translation tools make communicating between languages I do not understand imposs...

My package was dleievered to the wrong address

OK, so two days ago I ordered an item(electric cigarette roller) that cost $74 and I was trying to save money by rolling my own well today I check my purchases and it says delivered to/in or whatever mailbox so I run outside and check the mailbox I c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors