Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90600 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37070 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25495 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12508 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6365 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4586 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

selling

Morning, I recently contacted ebay(the 22nd of april) about lack of sales and views(no international sales in a year and little or no views and sales between 8am and 8pm daily), the rep talked to the solutions dept, they told me I was getting overlap...

Feedback

I posted positive feedback for a seller, but it does not show up in his feedback. It does, however, show up in my "left for others." May I have your thoughts, please?

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Item never received

Item never received! I have contacted the seller 3 times, no response. Today the 26th of April, I'm told I can open a case. It won't let me, it keeps saying "item may still arrive"The item isn't coming, I've waited 9 days already, item keeps saying "...

EBAY APP SIGN IN

What is going on with this new update for the eBay app? I have to sign in every time I enter the app, this was never the case before I was ALWAYS already signed in and ready to go when I opened the app. It has been ever since the new update. I have a...

Can buyer accept original offer after declining counter offer?

Can buyer accept original offer after declining counter offer? I have a buyer who sent me a pretty lowball offer. I countered with a decent counter offer. Then buyer counters my offer by upping the original low ball offer by a whopping $1. I am going...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

eBAY HELP! WHY PARTIAL REFUNDS?!?

Decluttr_ is only issuing partial refunds for lost merchandise and I want to know if this is policy that eBay intends to tolerate. If so, it is the end of my association with the platform. For a $10.65 item, I was only reimbursed $5. 39, no explanati...

refunds

i am supposed to refund a customer but the cash on my ebay account and other places are not up to after refunding others please how best do i deal with thisi got out of stocks the good i was selling

Sharing Listing to Facebook Error

devon@ebay @paulibeverlyhills @bigbondy The thread here has been closed due to the age:https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Sharing-Listing-to-Facebook-Error/m-p/34292143#M122813 I hope that we can continue our discussion here i...

Screenshot 2024-02-15 101940.png

Grace Period for Top Rated Seller Status

Hi All: I'm a Top Rated Seller. I got this message from Ebay today--but when I look at my seller dashboard I don't see anything that would put me in this situation. Any ideas about what could be going on? Thank you. We see that you have a great track...