Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CORNINGWARE 9 CUP PERCOLATOR RECALL

Hi, I know that the cornflower blue non electric coffee pot percolator was recalled in the 70's. Because of this, is it not allowable to list this item? Thank you for your help.

Identify the guy on these Swank Cufflinks

Have these sterling silver swank cufflinks with a patent no of 2093723. Not that I think they are terribly valuable but it is killing me that I can't ID the figure on them. My wife and I both said looks like the Pass Go Monopoly Guy - Uncle Pennybags...

monopolyguycufflinks1.JPG monopolyguycufflinks3.JPG monopolyguycufflinks7.jpg

Vintage Bakeware

Hi all. Since I have quite a lot of time on my hands confined to my own house & yard, I've been browsing various categories here on eBay and was shocked to see some vintage Corning Ware and Pyrex dishes priced at $13,000 or more each. In most cases, ...

Please help me identify this

My husband and I are stumped as to what this is or what it was used for. No markings. Any help is appreciated!    

MVIMG_20200329_110957.jpg MVIMG_20200329_110213.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

could these be unmarked fontanini? about 3 inches tall...vibrant colors

hi any info or id on these nativity figureshave not see the boy with apples or the boy with horn...before all marked on bottom with made in ITALYare these paper mache? appears to be green paper on bottoms and are hollow as seen in one without the bot...

how old is vintage?

I think I know the answer to this but I want to make sure. How old does something generally have to be, to be considered vintage?

Asian Cloisonne Mark ID Help

Hello,Just got this 22" charger with dragons. It sounds like it's made of metal. There is only one mark on it, a 6 point star. Googling different phrases for a mark like this takes me down many rabbit holes with no luck. Wondering if anyone can help ...

IMG_20200109_184939.jpg IMG_20200109_184855.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Signed Bronze Box of the Witch and the Soldier. Artist?

I came across a nice bronze box with Hans Christian Andersen's Tinderbox characters (The Soldier and the Witch) on the lid. (About 4x4x1.5) Does anyone recognize the artist, JM? Is it Danish? Age? Thanks in advance for looking

Resolved! Are these items for Vintage Fountain Pens?

I picked up a small box of Pen Nibs and with them was a baggy with these small items. The tube section seems similar to that of a Nib, but there is a hook instead of a writing tip. Each one is stamped with Made in England. Any ideas welcome. Thank yo...

Folk art mother and baby dolls; country/region?

I have a pair of handmade dolls I could use some help with. I'd like to know country or origin. The weave, color and texture of the "hair" suggest African influence or origin. I've searched Latin American, Caribbean and African but result show commer...