Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Folk art mother and baby dolls; country/region?

I have a pair of handmade dolls I could use some help with. I'd like to know country or origin. The weave, color and texture of the "hair" suggest African influence or origin. I've searched Latin American, Caribbean and African but result show commer...

Resolved! What is this?

Anyone have any idea what this was used for? It's 10 inches long, the ship is 2 inches wide. The ship is brass and non magnetic. The stem and bottom do stick to a magnetic. Any ideas appreciated.

Please Help ID And Age of 20" Enameled Statues

The are metal and I think the color on them is enameled. No markings on either. They mease 20" tall. I found something close called Spelter but there's were not enameled. Would like to know approximate age and maker please. Thank you in advance for h...

Please Help With Annie Laurie Purse

Please help with rarity and value of this Annie Laurie decoupage purse with Egyptian theme. I cannot find another like it and have never heard Annie Laurie until today when I decided to list this. I see some with price tags of $600 and range as low a...

IMG_2290.JPG IMG_2292.JPG IMG_2295.JPG IMG_2296.JPG

Help Needed To ID 20" Painted Metal Statues Holding Bird

Please help me with identification of these statues. They are 20" tall and are metal. Is it enameled? Hoping for information also on age and maker. I saw something close made by Spelter. Thank you in advance for help.

IMG_2698.JPG IMG_2704.JPG IMG_2707.JPG IMG_2754.JPG

Vintage gambling items

It's been a long time since I've sold on Ebay... I have a large amount of vintage gaming items that are all the same. I know that individually sold they have a very good/desirable value. How can I make a listing for them individually but also state i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Snow Globes - How to Repair?

An older snow globe drained, the remaining water became murky and the subject tilted. In good shape, it was probably worth $15 at most and the only online places I found would cost upwards of $60 to repair. Is there a professional willing to share in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please Help ID Metal Footed Item

These are marked Bariloche Argentina so think they are for tourist trade. Don't know what black material is. Tallest one is 3" tall without metal rod. What are they is my question and how old? Thank you for help.

IMG_1490.JPG IMG_1491.JPG IMG_1492.JPG

Finding Takahashi Bird Pins

Hi - I am trying to chase down original Takahashi bird pins for my personal collection. I am missing some of the items posted and would really like to get some advice from other buyers and sellers. Can someone let me know if there is a resource I can...

Vintage Sewing Machine Accessories, what are these?

Found this this other day and would love to know more about these items. Are they sewing related at all? Decade? What are they? Seam rippers? Non sewing? They fascinate me, any ideas on decade of these blades and what all this is, thanks! Worth selli...

Need help identifying makers mark on pottery.

Hi Community, I saw a thread on this item back in late 2018 and there was an answer but I could not find the full thread. I have a small dark green ceramic jar w/lid and would like to find out who's mark this belongs to. There is a small mark on the ...

IMG_1933 Bear 1.jpg IMG_1934 Bear 2.jpg IMG_1935 Bear 3.jpg IMG_1936 Bear 5.jpg

Need Help to Identify and Item

Any ideas what this might be? There is a rectangular lens with "crosshairs" set in a metal frame. The lens frame is hinged to lay flat or rotate at 90 degrees. The lens is about 7/8" x 1-1/8" with an overall size of 1-1/4" x 1-1/4". No markings of an...

fullsizeoutput_91f8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_91f7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_91f6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_91f4.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors