Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ANYONE SEEN THIS 1st GENERATION XBOX w/UNUSUAL COLORS BEFORE?

I found this at a local thrift store today & since I'd never seen it before I took a chance & bought it.When I got home I tried to find out more about it, but can't find another example online anywhere!Has anyone seen this model/colors before? Is it ...

Looking for Kenner Prototypes and internal items

Looking to buy Kenner prototypes, empty shipping cases and internal paperwork etc... I am looking for mostly late 80s-early 90s lines, but open to later 90s stuff as well. Real GhostbustersSwamp ThingPolice AcademyT2Bill and TedPredator/AliensRobocop...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Getting a refund

Hi, I've never had this happen to me before so I don't know what to do about it. I've won two auctions, but the items aren't available. Both were honest mistakes. What do I do to get a refund without it reflecting badly for the seller or I? Both have...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Broadway limited imports scam?

Hello people reading this I noticed lately that there are sellers from china selling older models from Broadway Limited Imports for cheap. Just recently I bought one and didnt realize the seller was a new user from china. I believe this may be a scam...

Seller does not honor to ship USA even though they offer to ship USA

Seller - whybee-online offer to ship USA but, does not honr it. Let said HPI 107201, when you search for this iteam, they least over 10 different listing and, each one of them have 10 available. Also, offer to ship to USA. When I select 10 items and ...

Based in China, ce015674_5 has been an eBay member since Oct 27, 2017

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, p...

Coloring books, what should they be today?

Hello to everyone, who is interested in this topic. Who likes coloring. I would like to ask you ... what coloring book would be ideal for you today by style, price, subject matter, designs quantity, page size ... etc. Thank you!

Resolved! 1972 Doll pattern instructions

Is anyone familiar with a 1972 "Teen Dream Wardrobe" by Original Toy Corp? It features a set of instructions for pieces of doll clothing and each is already cut out with appropriate trim supplied. Each outfit is in a plastic bag ready to be sewed usi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors