cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the group? Introduce yourself here.

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Are you new to the group and don't know where to start? How about here, tell us a little about yourself, what you sell, how long you have been selling and anything you would like to add. -- .......... dsbooksnmore ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool
Books are Fun Entertaining Educational
and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.

-- Edited by dsbooksnmore at 03/18/2011 5:07 PM PDT

Message 1 of 155
latest reply
154 REPLIES 154

Re: New to the group? Introduce yourself here.

hello group my name is Michael and i have sold on ebay before looking to get back into selling again. I sell different things no matter what they may be hope to have a good time selling.
Message 121 of 155
latest reply

I'm new too,good to meet you
Message 122 of 155
latest reply

Hi, to all,

We are small, but excellent online amber shop based in Lithuania. Our goal is to provide impeccable and peerless goods and services to our customers. But it is not all, we seek to constantly refine every aspect of our business, because we do believe, that the true way to reach excellence is through continuous improvement.

Baltic countries are famous for its amber rich Baltic sea and over the decades under perfected craftsmanship of amber. So each piece of amber is unique, rich and contains millions of years of history. Each amber article is handmade and is distinguished by different author’s personal touch.

Due to our orientation to the excellence we can guarantee, that every customer will receive exceptional service.

Please visit us at: http://stores.ebay.com/balticamberforsale/

Also we have massive sale on few items as below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20g-Baltic-Amber-Natural-Polished-Stone-Chips-Egg-Yolk-NO-HOLES-Super-Sale-/...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25g-RANDOM-LOT-of-Natural-Raw-Baltic-Amber-Stone-Butterscotch-Egg-Yolk-Yello...

Message 123 of 155
latest reply

jenice909
Adventurer
Hi everyone, I have been selling for about 4 years. I started eBay to help pay for my
Daughters 11th & 12th grade year since it seemed like she needed money every time I turned around. It's been a lifesaver and I have over 700 sales 👍🏻 Does anyone have or going to get a wholesale license ? Where do most of you get your items ?
Message 124 of 155
latest reply

I just joined found the link Ebay. Just Join the Ebay store for my Out standing Procut -- at the start i don't know how to increase My sale,,,

Message 125 of 155
latest reply

i am new Here i am selling New Silk Self Bow Tie Set Matching Hanky Handkerchief Pocket Square W/ Gift Box with Cheap Rates at https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

Message 126 of 155
latest reply

Hello,

I'm sorry for late introducution I'm @grandmesasuzukisamurai . Always looking to gain knowlege from other sellers as well as help when I can. 

Best regaurds,

Dillon

Message 127 of 155
latest reply

LOGOLOGO

Hello! I became a store on eBay July 2, 2017. Before then, someone suggested to sell a few of my ‘hanging around the house’ items. I fell in love with it! I’ve coined my store ‘An Old Fashioned Variety Store With Pizzazz’ so that it would allow me to sell all kinds of nifty things. I’ll keep growing my selections of items not only for the stores sake, but it really keeps my interest piqued.  

Message 128 of 155
latest reply

Hi,  Im Nikki,  been selling On Ebay for years but never really looked at chats n stuff so not sure what its all about really but gonna give it a try.  grin

Message 129 of 155
latest reply

@markd2003     This is the USA community.  You are more than welcome to ask for help here but 

keep in mind that while most rules and procedures are the same they do vary slightly for the UK .

This is a link to the UK community boards.  .https://community.ebay.co.uk/ 

We get lots of visitors from the UK.. one told us they liked our boards better because they were "swanky"    laughing    

If you look on the main community header board you will see discussion boards about different topics too like selling, buying, returns etc.  

https://community.ebay.com/   ( usa link)

If you have a question that you need help with you can ask on one of those discussion boards OR start a new question here.   

Good luck on your sales!  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 130 of 155
latest reply

OK grimacing  thanks  said I didn't really know what I was doing didn't I!  Will have a look on UK one.

Message 131 of 155
latest reply

@markd2003   No problem... come back and visit us.  🙂 

I took a look at your community board and the layout is a bit outdated, but I am sure that there are good people helping on there too.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 132 of 155
latest reply

I'm an eBay veteran that's new to the group:) ...I'm happy to help if anyone has any questions that I am able to answer. Good luck:)
Message 133 of 155
latest reply

Hi Amber,

Nice store... Wishing you good sales and luck to ebay.

Let me know if I can help.

Best,

LJ

Message 134 of 155
latest reply

I bought and sold back my school books on eBay years ago.  Lost with this newer, more advanced eBay.  Worked so much overtime (unpaid) before for so many years I have really gotten behind in technology so feel a bit intimidated by the website.   We have a yard full of thousands of rocks that were inherited by my husband from his father we would like to sell, who was a geologist, to start with.  Would like to start with some of the smaller rocks just to get the knowledge of selling on eBay.  After that, slab/cut some of the larger rocks to sell.   I was planning on just getting groups together of a variety of rocks that will fit in the "If It Fits It Ships" USPS boxes for now.  Not sure from what I read if I can use the FIXED PRICE, Buy It Now and Free Shipping together.  I would include the cost of postage for the boxes in the price.    Not sure about the State taxes and how that works.   I read where eBay starts this month paying the taxes for the States I would sell to.   I know I need to keep track of everything for our State taxes.

Message 135 of 155
latest reply