The eBay Selling Tips Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Policy

I'm new. I have listed 2 books and a slabbed rock. On my listing it says that the Buyer pays for returns. I can't find anyplace where I would have indicated this. Is this a normal policy?

Advertising Preferences

In Advertising Preferences if I chose YES or NO their is a popup that says, "Oops, error occured. Try again later." (Form spelled occurred wrong. Not sure that would matter) Is this something I need to be concerned with?

New to the group? Introduce yourself here.

Are you new to the group and don't know where to start? How about here, tell us a little about yourself, what you sell, how long you have been selling and anything you would like to add. -- ..........Books are Fun Entertaining Educationaland well... ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 154 replies
  • 1 helpful

HELP! A buyer won Xbox game and I put it in the Xbox and it won’t play! It worked before

They won the Xbox game . My son played the game before Listing for sale and it worked ! I wanted to double check before getting it ready to ship .. and it won’t read the disk! I have had more issues selling games than all my other listing . Now this ...

DON'T PAY TAXES ... IF you're an eBay business buyer/reseller on eBay! read this!!

Attention Business Sellers/Buyers/Resellers: Submit your State Tax Reseller Certificates to eBay. If you qualify, eBay will:1. reimburse you for all purchases you've made incurring tax to date2. exempt you from paying taxes for future purchases SEE A...

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 1.31.20 PM.png

Ebay store / Personal account

Hello, I have a personal ebay account with 100% feedback & I'm thinking of opening a ebay store & I have the following question: If I get a negative remark on my store will it reflect on my personal account ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated !...

suggestions for items to sell

Hello everyone.I am looking for ideas on what to sell on ebay. Mostly, I sell things that I have around the house that I no longer need.I sell a lot of books and some collectibles/ vintage items.I am running out of ideas on what to list and several i...

Buyer left negative feedback with positive comment

Hey there Ebay community, Im a new seller with 1 negative feedback but a positive comment that was left by buyer. A little confusing. I replied to the negative feedback left, by asking the buyer for a revision if accidently submited negative. I said ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello All, I'm Jarrett. anyone up for some Conversions Conversation? :)

Hi Guys and Gals, My name is Jarrett and I am new to this group. Its the first group i joined on ebay community. I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with everyone. Any advice on dialing in listing for better search results and more sales??( I...

Breaking Even

Hi, I am relatively new to eBay. I have become a full time seller, but I am barely breaking even between sales and eBay/subscription fees. How can I stay competitive and still make a profit? Help?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.