cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout failed

Ebay says might be something wrong with my bank account info. It worked for you yesterday and nothing has changed. Please advise.

Message 1 of 113
latest reply
112 REPLIES 112

Re: Payout failed

I’m ready to bail out and stop selling... I’ve given them account and routing numbers for a week now, even went to the bank thinking I had the wrong routing number. But all my numbers are correct and it fails to pay me, I’ll give them until tomorrow night. They really suck now, GO BACK. TO PAYPAL EBAY.

Message 91 of 113
latest reply

Getting the same issue, I guess its on ebays end? I have received a couple of payouts earlier and my banking info hasnt changed. Now all of a sudden the payout "failed"

Message 92 of 113
latest reply

Add me to the list.  After being forced to comply with managed payments, I've not received any payments.  PLEASE!!!! Ebay go back to PayPal or fix YOUR problem!

Message 93 of 113
latest reply

I have notbeen able to fix my bank account and now they have suspended my account. 

Message 94 of 113
latest reply

Payout failed last three times 12/29 most recent. No email to indicate that and no contact yet they have our money and I'm sure these millions of dollars in limbo are gaining interest for eBay. No phone support. Nothing changed with my bank for 10 years on PP. Beyond frustrated with the new system! "Transaction details" is a joke. I can't tell what I'm even being charged and being paid from the top -shipping fees etc - it's laughable. Unless something changes, my days are limited as a seller. 

Message 95 of 113
latest reply

And does anyone from support actually read this??

Message 96 of 113
latest reply

Hi I'm writing to inform you about the issue that I'm having with my payouts. I have previously received my payouts. But within the last month, my payouts have stated that all attempts to deposit were all failed attempts, That I need to verify my bank account info. Which I have done several times. I have a lot of money on hold. Over 600$ in payouts. Please fix this. This is inexcusable. 

Message 97 of 113
latest reply

Hi Tyler,

I am seeing one of these today where it says payout failed and eBay will retry.  Nothing has changed with my bank account. Is there anything I need to do or should I just wait for eBay to retry?

Thank you,

Rob

Message 98 of 113
latest reply

I just got this same message today on mine as well. Wondering what’s going on. 

Message 99 of 113
latest reply

Hi Rob,

I also received a failed payout notice this morning. I will wait until tomorrow morning to see if the payout goes through. If it doesn’t, I will contact eBay. Nothing has changed with my bank either, and previous payouts went through just fine. Hope eBay gets this worked out! 
karen

Message 100 of 113
latest reply

Same for me this morning. Payout failed - Jan12. No changes to my bank account, and my previous payouts came through just fine. I tried deleting and re-adding my bank account, but I doubt that will do anything.

Nice to know I'm not the only one having this issue...but doesn't change the fact that there are funds in limbo ...

Message 101 of 113
latest reply

Just got this message back from eBay on Facebook. 🤦🏻‍♂️

1A9877E0-9A58-4C52-AAC8-D277B5F5F030.png

Message 102 of 113
latest reply

I realize that screenshot wasn’t very clear. Here’s what it said: 

We're sorry that you were impacted by a failed payout! We have confirmed that there was a technical issue that caused a payout failure, and we are working to get this resolved as we speak. We know how important it is to get your payout to you, and we are working hard to get this taken care of. We're sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. We appreciate your patience while we get this worked out and resolved. ~Hanna

Message 103 of 113
latest reply

We have 2 active eBay accounts with Managed Payments.  Payment being sent to the same bank account. 1 failed today with “Denied. Waiting for Retry” message.  When does it retry? Tomorrow? Now we’re behind in cashflow.

No doubt Managed Payments has been an adjustment.  Our greatest loss in the change to MP is the immediate availability of our funds.  With PayPal, as with other of our merchant payments partners, we are at a relationship level that we have immediate access to the funds once the payment is made.  With MP, there is still a 2-3 day lag before the funds become available for transfer.

Regards of eBay’s TOU, seems like there are laws being skirted.  eBay gets to play the float, and my business suffers.

A computer app is a reflection of its creator. Show me a robust computer app and I will show you an intelligent programmer.
Message 104 of 113
latest reply

brittanie@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hey everyone,

We're aware there is an issue. Any updated information we receive will be posted in this thread

Thanks! 

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 105 of 113
latest reply