cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Payout declined' in Payments tab

I miss getting paid immediately through PayPal and having access to my funds as we all should. Now having 4 good days of deposits, then being frozen through the weekends is really inconvenient and quite frankly annoying.  On top of that a good size deposit I expected today is "declined" and I'm forced to wait for it to be retried.

I wish I never opted in to managed payments and I think it's not right  that we have to... 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I agree with all of that rtorres! 

It makes no sense that electric funds transfer should work on business days and hours. For example I get my funds from sales after 12 mtn time from Thursday on Monday?

Why? Why is it impossible to move funds on the weekend? It's silly.

I understand this is a for profit platform but so is my business. Why are we not getting funds as with Paypal?

I just wish they could kiss and make up because Managed Payments is in no way a better service to the seller. 

NO way.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

@dzurdebr wrote:

Why are we not getting funds as with Paypal?

Because Pay Pal didn't want to sign another contract with Ebay.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

@rtorres73 wrote:

I wish I never opted in to managed payments and I think it's not right  that we have to... 

You didn't have to, but you'd have to find another place to sell if you didn't.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Which for me is about to happen. If i have to deal with something like this id rather deal with amazon. they are atleast consistent. After my last few shipments im closing down and moving on.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

True. Those that wish they'd never agreed to MP have but to find another place to sell - or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The MP Paradox.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

What is frustrating to me (This is the second time I’ve been on the failed payout bandwagon). Is that they sit on these funds.  These funds earn interest for this company.  Even at a tiny rate, that interest adds up to a mountain of money for eBay, meanwhile sellers are having to eat it and have no consistency.  I am also a buyer.  Do they not understand that this money is outside the ecosystem when we cannot access??  I paid an extra 1% ALL THE TIME to PayPal for instant transfer.  Terrible business decision by me, but huge figures left on the table for eBay.  There needs to be another way... LOL

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I've called ebay 4 times and they support isn't even aware of this issue and they make it seem like it's my fault. This is ridiculous you are holding large payments from sellers and for such a large company to be this incompetent is infuriating. You can't even bother with giving us updates or what is going on? How long will this take to resolve? You are holding our money hostage.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

I am currently having the same issue. "Payout Failed" and the link that lead us all here said this issue was resolved in this thread. LOL WHERE? I re-entered my bank information... which was exactly the same as the first. It is not an issue with my bank. It seems this issue has not be resolved since this began in the beginning of December. I feel bad for the business owners who have to wait and try to keep a float in the meantime.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

My payouts have all failed, even though my bank info is correct.  Can't get in touch with anyone, Ebay just keeps asking me to add a new bank.  This is infuriating.  They are certainly taking their fees out of my account, but aren't sending my payouts.  **bleep**.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I was getting FAILED TRANSACTIONS... then found out all they needed was my social security number to verify the acount ..still waiting to get  paid but no more  FAILED TRANSACTION  messages

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Any fix to this yet?  I'm out almost $4000.00 and counting.  This is uncalled for!!!!!

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@msccustomz 

Have you finished signing up for Managed Payments?

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I was receiving payouts with no issues so I assume I was signed up correctly.   I have been getting the failed payout for a month now.. Grrrrrrr....

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

So when is this going to be fixed?  Payouts continue to fail, open new checking account, one from Ebay's list, account upload info verified by signing in to my bank from Ebay, payouts still fail with new bank.  This is completely unacceptable.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply